I was speaking with a wonderful client recently, which led me to think more people are waking up to the practical value of dreams in their lives, although it seems there is still a long way to go before it is considered as a norm for all people to actually practice using this gift of consciousness on a regular basis for divination. It can be tricky at times, but can also be one of the greatest gifts of ability the Creator has given us.
Divining simply means you are using your God/Goddess given talent to obtain answers from Divine sources; Higher Sources than your conscious mind. This is what divination means.
Your ancestors, deities, spiritual guides, super-consciousness, angelic helpers; (whatever way you choose to look at it), are there for you always to call upon for help. Provided the ideal circumstances, you can usually depend on your dreams as a form of divination, to help you make decisions in life, as your sleep state can be connected to your higher consciousness and higher guidance systems that are in place, and often left not consulted.
These ideal circumstances include not being under the influence of certain prescription drugs that considerably alter your body/mind chemistry, not being in a state of fear before going to sleep, not going to sleep on a full stomach, having a peaceful and/or quiet environment to sleep in, setting your intention (self-programming) before falling asleep.
One of the most important aspects of successful dream divination is your intent being clearly expressed before you go to sleep, and having a little perseverence. Here’s a true-to-life example:
One day in 2012, I was pressured to relocate from a house, after the house sold. I had only a couple options really, but was seriously considering only one of them. I decided to use my sleep state to divine whether I should make the move into this house I was considering. I was under considerable stress, and the dream I had that next morning, after programming myself to have a dream with an answer, was considerably confusing to me; replete with symbolism that I did not have the time to sit down and even consider trying to figure out!
Therefore, the following night, I programmed again, this time making sure to give the command that I needed absolute clarity on what the answer is; plain and simple. That next morning I had a dream which ended with the following words spoken loudly and clearly, as if someone was standing directly over me and telling me in my ear – “MISTAKE”. This was so profound I will never forget it.
I then proceeded to investigate the other house which my conscious mind did not even seriously consider. I then decided to rent this second, and only other option at that time, which I then felt was a lesser choice. I can tell you now, beyond any doubt that this was the best decision I could have made.
I have experienced many other amazing dreams in my life that gives me full confidence and belief in them. We just need to observe a few rules that usually help this process work better for us.
So, in order to use dreams to get valuable answers, please consider the following:
- Have most if not all of the ideal situations in place as mentioned earlier.
- But, most importantly go to sleep early, with the firm decision and directive to have a dream that will tell you (XYZ). Ask for a CLEAR dream.
- The dreams you have in your later hours of sleep are usually the most important ones; just before waking up to start your regular day. Earlier in the night dreams are usually processing the previous days’ events, thoughts and emotions. The later hours of sleep then have a clearer mind from which to work through in order to create the imagery you require to have a message of value presented to you.
- Be prepared with a notepad and pen, or either a voice recorder, a book light, reachable night light or flash light. Record instantly your dream. If you can not wait to use the bathroom, before you go to the bathroom first, make a resolution to recall the most important aspects of your dream at the least. Then return to your mode of recording the dream and do it instantly.
- Once you receive the dream, then it is time to get to work with decoding the dream, if it is not absolutely understood from the start, and/or ask for another dream that will make it even clearer to you. This is where the patience and perserverance really helps. I suggest doing this up to three times consecutively on the same subject, if you feel the need to do so.
Now, go and try this when you can, and please feel free to message me with your experience. Have a blessed week.
Peace, Light and Love,